Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Few Things...

1. I'm the queen of "spoke too soon"
Example 1: "Milo is finally asleep!" (cries from upstairs). Every. Time.
Example 2: I should make me something to eat... (cries from upstairs)

2. When Milo takes longer naps, I don't know what to do with myself... Eat more food? Browse more Pinterest? Check on him again? Nap? I just don't know! But that's certainly not saying I like the shorter naps. Don't think that.

3. I'm going to decorate my house for halloween! I'll try try to post pictures.

4. I'm so excited to wear sweaters again!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE sweater weather! And yes, I am commenting on your blog, again haha. But with the nap thing, yes yes yes. I put him down...then I wander around for 15 minutes because I don't ever know if he's going to stay down. Then by that point I think, well now I've only got 30 minutes so I'm not going to commit to doing something productive...then BAM...he sleeps for 1 hr 30 minutes...and I find myself wandering around the whole time wondering when he's going to wake up. Consequently, doing nothing productive the whole time. This is my life haha.

    ReplyDelete