It's been a pretty good one for us. We both got a bunch of nice things and it's snowing. A Christmas miracle, if you like that sort of stuff. Sean likes to drive in it, but I prefer enjoying it from the comfort of my pajamas indoors.
Here's a quick look at our spoils.
- Yes, Please by Amy Poehler
- Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman
- The Book With No Pictures by B.J. Novak
- Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga DVDs
- 642 Tiny Things to Write About (the book)
- Beastie Boys - The Mix Up vinyl
- Various smaller items
- and, drumroll...... The iMac we already talked about!
- Donner the Reindeer (build-a-bear)
- Kids apron and chef hat (for a few years down the road)
- Tickets to 9 Bee's games
- Movie gift cards
- Fox ornament
- and Christmas Jammies
I'd say pretty good this year. And Nugget made out like a bandit, considering he (still assuming it's a boy) isn't due until July, with a couple books and the apron and chef's hat.
Here comes the sappy bit:
We're so grateful for our friends and family who've given us such great gifts and love. Also, we're so glad for all the support we've received in announcing our addition. This lil' cusser is gonna be the most spoiled thing in all the world, we're pretty sure. And we're thankful for it no less.
Ellen, Sean and Nugget