Tuesday, June 9, 2015

34 Weeks

So we're getting pretty close here, huh... Here's a picture of my gigantic belly to prove it.

See what I said? I'm getting HUGE. Probably not as huge as I think... but I'm definitely feeling like a whale at this point. Extremely uncomfortable most of the time, tired a lot, waking up (and making Sean wake up to give me rubs) with heartburn in the night, peeing a lot, getting winded easily, etc. 

Supposedly, this week, Milo is a whole 18 inches long and 5 pounds. Whaaa? That's like real baby size. He's no longer just a nugget, that's for sure. And my aching back and shoulders definitely reflect that. 

BUT! We're getting really close and that's a good thing. Baby showers are starting to happen and we're starting to plan "the big day" and all, so it's all pretty exciting. I'm going to paint the crib this week and then next week start making freezer meals (if that works out... I'm not a great chef...) and hopefully we'll be able to start stocking up on important things. I have a list (well, more like 9 or 10 lists... don't judge). 

I am, though, praying that our pool opens soon because I've been dying to go swimming for a while and it's just right there, not being open but looking ready. Bums. Soon, though. I hope.

OH! And here's some good news! Milo is going to have a COUSIN in December!

"We chose a song from this band as “our” song when first started dating, danced to that song at our wedding 5 years later, and now 2 and a half years after that we took our baby to hear it…or mostly pretend that our baby could hear it. Baby Donner coming December 2015!" 
Congrats, Brady and Katie! 

Anyway, it's likely that I'm heading back to bed right now or eating something. We'll see how things pan out.
love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment