Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Full Term and Ready to Go

Today is officially 37 weeks and we're ready to rock any moment. We have our bags packed, our car a/c is all fixed up... all we need is a place to put the Milo is a Go playlist so we can play it at the hospital (and hopefully we don't go through all 20 hours of music).

I feel ready. I think that might be because I've just put it through my mind that I wasn't going to have a panic attack and just stay relaxed. But seriously, any day now I could be a mom. EEEEEK. I think also because I'm so ready to be able to move about without aching so hard. It takes me like 10 to 15 minutes to get out of bed because my hips and ankles hurt so much. And the whole having to pee every 20 minutes... really annoying.

Sometimes I feel his foot in my tummy and it's entirely baby foot size and pushy. So you could say he's pretty cramped in there. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm really interested and excited to see what she has to say about things progressing. I was already 1 cm last week, so hopefully we're going in the right direction a little early.

And! Next weekend, Sean's cousin and her family who lives in Iowa is coming for a visit for Independence Day! It's going to be so great! It's been a few years since we've seen them and I'm so excited to have them here for a few days. And our house is big enough! First time ever!

Everything is great and I'm ready. Whew.
Love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment