Tuesday, June 23, 2015

So Prep

This week, I've been particularly productive, actually. Yesterday, I wrote all my thank you's from my last shower (I still need to find some addresses and stamps, but they're all written). Today, I tried making some freezer meal things.

I made 5 breakfast burritos, a jar of marinara, and...


Calzones. They didn't exactly work out as well as I was hoping, but I made 15 and a little more than half of them are okay enough to freeze, probably.

I've also been working on my hospital bag. Turns out, it's like packing for a surprise trip but still knowing that it's going to happen. Not exactly the easiest thing to do. Thank heavens for all the helpful pinterest blogs for their lists and suggestions because I seriously have no idea what I'm doing, really. But what first time mom does? I'm going to post all the things I end up putting in it sometime this week or next and I might post things I wish I had or that were unnecessary.

I've also been cleaning and organizing, like one does. And washing Milo's clothes so all that's ready to go. It still feels like there's a ton of stuff that needs to get done but there's also a lot that is already done or will be okay not done. Everything will be okay. Right.

love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment