Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Borderline

I'm on the borderline of being entirely ready for this little cusser to be here and stop kicking me in all the parts, but still somewhat terrified of the whole process. I'm sure that everything will be okay, but it's still kind of a scary prospect.

Anyway, I'm 32 weeks now and the most uncomfortable all the time. Somehow, sitting, standing, breathing, staying awake, and almost everything is hard. Sleeping isn't bad, though. I only get up a couple times a night to potty or adjust but it's never because Milo's got a fist or foot in my ribs like everyday when I'm driving home from work.

Speaking of work... only 5 more school days and 3 of them are half days! Today, my students are at Lagoon (the amusement park) so there's no school. The next few days, the majority of my classes are doing fun things like launching rockets and dissecting frogs and watching movies, so it's easy breezy from here on out.

Right now, I'm building the baby playlist for the hospital. Turns out, it's way more stressful than I thought and I really hope I still think I'm hilarious and good at picking out music when I'm in labor... We'll have to see. Or just turn the music off.

I had a doctor's appointment today and she said that I'm pretty much the poster child for awesome pregnancy, so that's nice. I measure exactly where I'm supposed to, Milo's heartbeat is perfect, my blood pressure is great, and I'm feeling just as I'm supposed to. She even liked our baseball nursery.


[The bed is for Sean's mom to stay in while she's here and Milo will be in our room until about Christmas, depending on who all is coming to visit.]

So that's where we're at right now and I've only made 9ish lists based around the next couple of months. *lists are subject to change.

Awesome.

Love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment