Friday, June 19, 2015

Maternity Shoot

I posted these to facebook a little while ago, but I like making sure I document things on here because things on facebook tend to get lost until timehop brings them back. Sean did them. The ones with the bed are our bedroom and outside is directly out our front door and across the street. So convenient!

 This is the one I edited, Sean did the rest cuz he's so profesh.






It's really so weird to see how large I actually am. No wonder my back and pelvis and shoulders hurt all the time... I'm sure Milo is getting nice and cramped up, though. I'm starting to feel less violent movements, but still little jabs and wiggles here and there.

Guys, did you know how awesome water is? I've been drinking like 3-6 huge steins of it every day (and I say stein because I don't know the exact measure of the large glass mugs I've been using) with crushed ice and it's so glorious besides the constant having to pee. Also, it's supposedly helping heartburn but I don't know if I entirely believe that because tums are my midnight best friend lately. That and my pillow fortress that [sadly] keeps me from cuddling on Sean (which he's probably okay with seeing as it's summer and hot and he's already a furnace).

Also, I did some of Milo's laundry today to get ready for his and it's SO LITTLE! Still a strange thought to imagine a teeny tiny human person fitting into those teeny tiny outfits.

That's probably enough for today.
love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment