Friday, May 1, 2015

The Little Biggest Update!

Okay, so only a whole heck ton has happened since I posted last. That could be because everything of ours was away in storage for a few weeks as we packed up and moved house.

So we bought the house! It was a long and arduous process with plenty of tears and some very frustrating things, but as I see a few of my work friends buying houses, it seems like that's really the way it goes for everyone.

We're still in the process of putting everything together, but it's getting there. our kitchen is pretty much set up and the living rooms are being worked on, but we still have yet to really touch the uppest stairs (bedrooms, laundry, full bath) although every essential furniture piece is set up and good to go. We just need to paint, figure out where we're going to hang all our wall stuff, and move some stuff around.

In the meantime of all the house stuff though, we found a new friend/addition to the family!

{I know... not a great picture.}

His name is Strider and he's a heeler (mix?) that we adopted! He's from Albuquerque (it only took me 3 times to get that spelling right... Sean would be upset... Sorry babe.) and is quite a sweetheart. We still have a few things to teach him (like with most rescued dogs), but he's housebroken, cuddly, and apparently very hungry (although his foster mom was super nice and I'm sure didn't neglect him).

I'm really glad Sean's an animal person because, even though I'd love to be right now, I still have quite a few things to learn. All things to prepare me for being a mom though, I'm sure.

Also, Happy Third Trimester to me! Now for the home stretch. I'm honestly completely terrified and excited. I had a dream this morning that Milo was the happiest, cutest baby you could ever see with dark hair and cute everything. I'm sure that's exactly how he really will be.

The only thing really is that I'm super uncomfortable a bunch because he's all stuffed up into my right side. I can feel his head sometimes and it's super weird and kind of gross.

Anyway, it's late and I'm super tired. I just wanted to post a thing before Sean and Strider got back from a quick walk.

Love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment