Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Yay Second Trimester!

It seriously is all it's cracked up to be. The nausea is gone (beside the occasional surprise...) and, even though I still want to take naps all the time, I'm getting my energy back! I even went to the gym yesterday and lounge-biked (I really don't know what that comfy bike machine is called) a full 30 minutes/4 miles. WOOOOO.

I'm finally starting to feel cute in some of my clothing because a bump is almost there. Sometimes it just looks like chub (i.e. when I went to the gym) but I'm really trying to not be afraid to show it off, no matter how little it is.

Plus, I'm told by a few of my numerous phone apps that I'm supposed to be able to start feeling him (assuming still that it's a him) within the next few weeks. And I won't panic if I don't. Probably.

Just as a personal update, Sean and I took my sister to a rad Twin Forks/ Jukebox the Ghost concert this weekend. Here's a song (You can skip the first minute intro if you want. I won't be offended.):


We had to leave when Jukebox played, though because it was a little to base-y and McNugget didn't completely love it and it weirdly made me out of breath.

Speaking of McNugget, he's at least 4x the size of one. About apple- or orange-sized. Eek!

Tonight, Sean and I are going to see one of our favorite comediannes, Tig Notaro, and I'm SO EXCITED. One thing about me is that I love comedy. If I could stand up long enough to do stand up (and be funny enough to talk for an hour or more without boring people), I totally would.

Also, only 72 days till The Bees' Opening day! It might sound like I'm trying to count down to events other than my baby's birth, which I kind of am because I think if I do, the due date will come more quickly, if that makes any sense.

Cool.
-Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment