Monday, February 2, 2015

Sinking in

In all honesty, it's still pretty strange to think that in a few short months, I'll be a mom. I almost cried a little while watching the Mother's Day episode of Raising Hope with the realization of it.

But I'm actually super excited although this all seems like a dream still. Even with the bump getting bigger and occasionally having little flutters (maybe?), it's so unreal.

I think it might be because I've been dreaming about this since I was so little that it doesn't seem like it's happening. Crazy.

Anyway, everything is going well. I'm feeling better about wearing fitted shirts and I'm eating way more than I was a few months ago (for example, I just ate 4 string cheeses, a small bag of sunchips, and 2 airheads as an after school snack). So it's all good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment