Monday, January 12, 2015

It's a... REAL BABY!

Our second doctors appointment went so excellently today! Guys. It's starting to look like a real human baby. AAAHHHHHH. Here are some pictures as evidence:


Look! It has a head and a body and arms and legs and hands! So cute! 
Now to invade it's privacy.... You have been warned.



This is a between the legs shot. It definitely looks particularly boy but we're not allowed to put our money on anything yet. 


AHHHH. I can't even tell you how excited I am. Here's a bit of truth:
When I was very little, I would imagine myself to be pregnant by stuffing multiple teddy bears and dolls up my shirt. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND. IT'S REAL!

Maybe I should quit with the caps... It's just very exciting. I'm so excited to be a mom.
Also, there may or may not be a tiny baby bump forming and I'm having to wear baggier shirts and such. It's great and you're great. 

Love, 
Miss Ellen and Nugget.

No comments:

Post a Comment