Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lovin' It

It's hard to be a mom and there's very little reward at this point, but I am more than in love with it than anything else I've ever done.  Right now, I'm on my couch, holding my beautiful sleeping baby, watching tv (no star trek today because our bluray Netflix thing is down and I don't know how to fix it) and there's nowhere else I'd rather be. We cleaned the entire house on Saturday so I get to feel much more relaxed than the last few weeks where things have all gone by the wayside, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm still learning. I think I'm finally being able to let Sean take him without feeling guilty, which I know is ridiculous, but new mom syndrome is tough. And I know Sean is working on not feeling bad if he has to give up. It's definitely a process.

Milo has been sleeping a solid 5 hours at a time at night, which is awesome. Naps are still tough, but we're working on it. He's getting more smiley and cooing a lot, which I love. He's getting big, but is still really little. I love him nonetheless.

If my phone does the blog thing I want it to, here are some pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment