Friday, February 20, 2015

Flutters

Seriously, guys. Feeling all this baby's little flutters is the weirdest thing, but at the same time it's not. It feels like I've always or never imagined it. In a word: indescribable.

I feel him (assuming it's a him) shift around just about daily, besides today where I felt him during every school period. I'm really hoping that all this moving is going to tire him out so when he's here, he'll just sleep and not want to run all around always. But I doubt that's even close to how it works. It's fine, I'll just be happy to have him.

There is one thing that I'm not the biggest fan of, though. Lately, I've been SO HUNGRY ALWAYS. This has never been a part of my life. Some days, when I was by myself at home all day, I would just forget to eat. Either that, or I would just snack most of the day till dinner. Not anymore. I could seriously eat like 5 or 9 meals a day, it feels like.

Snacks just don't cut it most of the time and I'm getting tired of going to grab something after school before I beast-out on somebody because I'm starving. I'd be happy eating fruits and veggies if they were an entire meal, but that just circles back to snacks. I want a full meal: side dishes, entree, drink, the full deal.  Here's the catch, though. I am a terrible cook and I'm hungry NOW. NOT WHEN FOOD HAS BEEN COOKED. Now. As in immediately.

Okay, I had a snack and it's better... but now I just need like 7 more snacks and we can talk. Thinking about it makes it worse. My current every second feeling:


That's all. Just thought you'd like an update.
Love, Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment