Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Music Mix!

In our house, it's not long into December when we have to take a break from Christmas music because there's just too many of the same songs. For a while when I was a kid, my parents would make a Christmas mix-cd every year for family and friend gifts. This year, I decided to make my very own Christmas playlist! These 8 songs are my favorites this season. They're not all new (in fact, only one of them really is), but they're ones that haven't gotten old yet in my house.

1. Jacob Marley - Ace Enders and Nik Brusseze
This is the new one. Ace Enders is from The Early November (Sean's and my top 10 favorite band) and this is the perfect blend of Christmas and non-Christmas music. 

2. Christmas Day - MxPx
This whole album is pretty good. 


3. His Favorite Christmas Story - Capital Lights
Sorry for the tears.

4. It's Christmas Again - Varsity Fanclub
Sorry for the tears again. At least this time it was accompanied with laughter, right?! 

5. Chiron Beta Prime - Jonathan Coulton
This one cracks me up.

6. Silent Night/Away In A Manger - Relient K


7. I Wish It Was Christmas Today - Julian Casablancas
This one is everything I could've hoped for. You can watch the original from SNL here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Jcp9pNLzE&list=RDa3Jcp9pNLzE

8. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Weezer


9. One Little Christmas Tree - Stevie Wonder
What's Christmas without a little Wonder, amiright?

No comments:

Post a Comment