Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hi, Everyone!

Welcome to the new blog! It's still pretty fresh and will probably be updated quite a bit as we go along.
Since Sean and I found out we were expecting, I wanted an easy way to share what's happening with all of our family near and far and what's easier than a blog? Probably nothing.
We're seriously so excited to have a baby. It feels like it's been a long time coming, but it couldn't have come at a better time; Sean's starting a hot-shot position in his company, I have a steady job that's not stressful and has a summer break so I don't need to worry about maternity leave, we're planning on buying a house soon, everything is just working out so well. Plus we just bought a really nice computer as an early Christmas gift to ourselves and it's going to be perfect for keeping this thing updated, especially seeing as I've been really slacking on my other blog. (#boo)
Well, enough of the intro, let's get introduced!
FullSizeRender
This is who we're currently calling Nugget. He (assuming it's a he) is only 9 weeks old right now, so about an inch long. I'm told by my numerous apps that he's now a fetus and has distinct facial features. He's also making his mother exhausted (poor lady) and occasionally nauseous. But it's all worth it.
It hasn't all quite sunk in yet. I think it will once I really start out-growing my clothes and feeling his little wiggles, but until then I'm just relying on the fact that my pants are uncomfortable and I'm commonly ill in the mornings.
I think that's pretty much all for now. I'll try to post at least every week and upload photos as they come. Yay!
Love, Miss Ellen (as my students call me) and Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment