Monday, August 29, 2016

UPdate: Onward an UPward!

Guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time.

Milo's doing well, we had his 1 year appointment and he is almost entirely average (maybe a bit of a big noggin and a skinny bod, but overall regular and healthy). He's learned how to walk and rarely crawls anymore. He loves answering questions ("Dah!" for yes and silence for no, "Noinoinoi" for wanting and he just mumbles words to himself all day long). He's a real toddler now, no doubt about it. MY BABY IS A TODDLER! holy smokes.

We're still boarding dogs, which has been a nice bit of spending money lately. As the summer is winding down, which I really appreciate because it seems like we've been nonstop since like May, we're getting ready to build our own small company! I don't want to divulge too much, but my goal is to have it launched by the end of the year. We're still in the conceptualizing and planning stages, but I'm really excited about it and I know that we have a lot of support! {THANKS IN ADVANCE}

As we get more information and such, I'll let you guys know. It is entirely possible that this blog will be assimilated into the company blog (or I'll just leave it separate for my own personal ramblings), but we'll see, obviously.

I think that's all for now. Follow me on instagram (@regulardonners) and facebook and snapchat (ellendonner) and twitter (@donnermom).

Love,
Miss Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment